Who is Seth?
Seth is the internationally acclaimed spiritual teacher who spoke through the author Jane Roberts while she was in trance, and coined the phrase “You Create Your Own Reality.” Seth’s empowering message literally launched the New Age movement.
The books written by Seth have sold over seven million copies and have been translated into over eleven languages.
Seth’s clear presentation of the furthest reaches of human potential, the eternal validity of the soul, and the concept that we create our own reality according to our beliefs, has rippled out to affect the lives of people in every corner of the globe.
Seth’s voice clearly stands out as one of the major forces which led to the current New Age philosophical movement.
His work (first published in the late 1960s) has withstood the test of time and is still the most dynamic, comprehensive, brilliant and undistorted map of inner reality and human potential available today.
If you want answers to life’s most important questions, if you want to improve your life conditions, Seth will show you how, not by relying on him, but by accessing and using the tremendous source of power and wisdom that lies within you.
“Your beliefs form reality. Your individual beliefs and your joint beliefs. Now the intensity of a belief is extremely important…
And, if you believe, in very simple terms, that people mean you well, and will treat you kindly, they will. And, if you believe that the world is against you, then so it will be in your experience. And, if you believe…IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL BEGIN TO DETERIORATE AT 22, then so you shall.
And, if you believe that you are poor, and always will be, then so your experience will so prove to you. Your beliefs meet you in the face when you look in the mirror. They form your image. You cannot escape your beliefs. They are, however, the method by which you create your experience.
It is important that you here realize that you are not at the mercy of the unexplainable, that you are not at the mercy of events over which you have no control whether those events are psychological events or physical ones, in your terms.
As I have told you, there is little difference if you believe that your present life is caused by incidents in your early infancy or by past lives over which equally you feel you have no control. Your events, your lives, your experiences, are caused by your present beliefs. Change the beliefs and your life changes.” -Seth
Seth details a philosophy of conscious creation. This philosophy supposes that:
- Physical reality arises from consciousness, not the other way around.
- We create our own reality.
- We are not at the mercy of a disjointed deity or subconscious.
- We are multi-dimensional beings; more than our physical bodies.
- Time and space are dimensional “illusions” we jointly create and by which we tacitly agree to abide.
- At the core of our being, we reside in a realm in which time and space do not exist.
- We are, in essence, creative spiritual beings having an earthly experience.
- The fate of each of us is in our own hands.
- We have multiple, perhaps infinite, life experiences. Problems not faced in this life will be faced in another.
- We cannot blame God, society, or our parents for “misfortunes,” since before this physical life we chose the circumstances into which we would be born and the challenges that could best bring about our development.
- We form physical matter as effortlessly and unselfconsciously as we breathe. Telepathically, we are all aware of the mass ideas from which we form our overall conception of physical reality.