- Birth of the Christ
- Mother Marry and Joseph
- John Baptist – the Teacher of Jesus
- Christ visited places around the world
- Christ as a rebellious master
- Christ and many magdaleme
Few concepts from the teaching of the christ:
- “Love thy self with all thy heart.”
- “LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR.. LIKE AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF”
- “Seek ye the kngdom of God” “The kingdom of God is within”
- “I am the son of God”
- “Seek ye the kingdom of God and hist righteousness first and then everything else will be added unto you”
- “I fasted fpr forty days”
- “unless thine two eyes become one, you cannot enter the kingdom of God”
- “Unless you become like a child, you cannot enter the kingdom of God”
- “In my father’s kingdom there are many mansions”.
“As you sow, so you reap”
“Those who kill by the sword will be killed by the sword”
“I and my father in the heavens are one”
Parables of Jesus
The parable of not that which goes into the mouth defines:
And he called the multitude, and said to them.
Hear and understand:
Not that which goes into the mouth defiles a man, but that which comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.
The wise and the Foolish Builders; Therefore, whoever hears these sayings of mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man, who built his house upon a rock; and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it felt not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that hears these sayings of mine, and does them not, shall be like a foolish man, who built his house upon the sand; and the rain descended, and floods came, and winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
Second Coming of Christ