- Sit in Vajrasana
- Stand on the knees.
- Place the palms on the waist with fingers pointing forwards
- Inhale and bend the trunk backwards and place the palms on the heels
- Maintain for about a minute with normal breathing
- Exhale while coming back to Sthiti
- Relax in Sithila Dandasana
The lower legs should be perpendicular to the ground.
- Makes the spine flexible.
- Increases circulation to the head region
- Those who have undergone any recent operation at the chest or abdomen,
- People with hernia problems, severe hypertension and low back pain must be cautious.