- While inhaling, spread the feet apart by about a meter and raise both the hands slowly till they reach the horizontal positon simultaneously.
- Slowly bend to the right side until the right hand reaches the right foot. The left arm is straight up, in line with the right hand. Palms face forward. Stretch up the left arm and see along the fingers.
- Maintain for about one minute with normal breathing.
- Return slowly to Sthiti
- Repeat on the left side.
- Helps in preventing flat foot,
- Strengthens the Calf and thigh muscles, corrects curvature back,
- Strengthens the waist muscles and makes the spine flexible.