What is telepathy?
Telepathy is a direct transference of thought from one person (sender or agent) to another (receiver or percipient) without using the usual sensory channels of communication.
Since it is without the use of sensory channels (related to the five senses of humans), it’s also called Extra Sensory Perception (ESP).
Telepathy is instinctual. Primitive species used it as a survival mechanism. It involves mind to mind contact communication of one mind with another by means beyond the normal or ordinary beyond the frequencies of the five physical senses sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell.
Telepathic abilities are about connecting frequency with that which you ‘read’. It is like turning on a radio and finding the right station. You just have to know how to ‘tune in’. For a few people this skill comes easy – but normally telepathy is never developed though many people try. Different meditation techniques and learning to focus the mind are the key to this.
Once you open the door to telepathy it works like a light switch. You can turn it off, tune off or turn it on by focusing your thoughts. Rarely does one find that they are bombarded by the thoughts of others all the time. (If it starts happening, it would drive you crazy!)
Mechanism of telepathy
Telepathic wave resembles a “sound wave from our world”. This explanation stems from the scientific theory called the Concept of Dipolar Gravity (CDG).
According to this Concept of Dipolar Gravity (CDG), all objects are simultaneously submerged in two parallel worlds of a physical nature, namely in our physical world, and in another world called the “counter-world” which is an equivalent to the world of spirits described by religions.
But in this another world a different substance prevails, which drastically differs from the matter from our world. This substance is called Counter Matter.
Unlike our world’s matter, Counter Matter is totally weightless and displays perfect elasticity. Thus if a new motion of an object is rapidly initiated in this world, this motion must induce waves of vibrations of that Counter Matter. These waves would then be similar to sound waves from our world – also initiated with a rapid motion of any object. These sound-like waves from the counter-world are called “telepathic waves”.
All waves can be modulated, i.e. they can be changed in a way to carry information, for example, sound waves are modulated to carry different frequencies and pitches, generating different sounds and enabling us to recognize different voices. Similarly telepathic waves can also be modulated, and we can gain different speech type information through this.
Because Counter Matter is weightless and does not have inertia, telepathic waves propagate with infinitely high velocity. Thus the telepathic communication devices enable one to communicate immediately in real time, even if the distance between those who use this means of communication, exceeds interstellar distances, or even intergalactic distances!
Telepathy – practical applications
The most encouraging fact that emerges from research is that this extraordinary phenomenon can be produced with the use of appropriate technical device. In order to produce a technical version of telepathy, it suffices only to vibrate (means to accelerate and to decelerate) a magnetic field. In turn, this vibrating magnetic field induces telepathic waves, onto which useful information can be modulated.
This possibility of technically inducing telepathy opens the possibility of practical utilization of this extraordinary phenomenon for countless applications. Here are just three of such applications:
- Telepathic communication: The technical manner of producing telepathic waves allows building devices for telepathic communication. An example of such a device is the telepathic pyramid English treatise and also Polish monograph. These describe in detail the exact construction and principles of operation of several different telepathic devices.
- Telepathic projectors: These allow users to send pictures and thoughts directly to the minds of living creatures which can be physically located at any distance, including other solar systems. Thus they allow to induce visions in selected individuals from these other civilizations, and also to advice our allies that live within populations from other civilizations.
- Telepathic healing devices: Telepathy is a phenomenon that is very similar to the concept used by healers to heal human bodies. Therefore, after telepathic devices are developed, it will be possible to build various healing apparatuses, which are going to heal people without the use of medicine or operations, just by an ordinary exposure of their bodies to telepathic vibrations. Effects of such healing with telepathic devices are already demonstrated to various people on UFO decks.
Telepathy and precognitive dreams
Telepathy can be induced in the dream state. It appears to be related to some biological factors: blood volume changes during telepathic sending, and electroencephalogram (an instrument that records the electrical activity of the brain) monitoring shows that the brain waves of the recipient changes to match those of the sender.
Dreams may bring telepathic messages. They are called precognitive dreams. If they are about the ‘world’ rather than our personal lives, they are called ‘collective dreams’.
Deceased souls also sometimes bring messages through dreamtime, though it is only hypothetical and has not been proven experimentally. Communication is by thought form using symbols.
In dreams you are moving faster than the speed of light. This is similar to meditation, time travel and remote viewing. You meet with spirits and share adventures and information. In dreamtime you move faster and higher.
As your consciousness returns to the physical body the lower your get to your body – the more it slows down …slower…and slower… until you enter your conscious mind and wake up in the sluggish place – we call 3D. It is here that the concept of linear time exists.
You can best understand this by remembering that in your dreams you move from event to event but the time is not marked. There is no time beyond 3D as frequency of light and that is moving too fast. Remember, the lower and slower the frequency, the less likely to achieve telepathy or other abilities that work in faster light. 3D appears to be as dull as it gets.
When you are asleep, the five senses, smelling, tasting, feeling, seeing, and hearing, and your ego, the controlling master, are all temporarily suspended from activity. Sleeping allows the other sense that you have, the sixth sense, to take over for a while with out much interference. This is when both the physical body and your spiritual essence can perform maintenance simultaneously to help un-wrinkle parts of your life.
Dreams from the physical body
Food: Did you ever notice that when you take a nap after lunch you have some crazy images go through your mind. The same thing happens at night too, because food can trigger some wild and wacky dreams. If you enjoy these psychedelic excursions, then take note of what you had to eat before hand and repeat the process. On the other hand, if you’re not interested, then take note of what you ate and make certain to avoid eating whatever it was. Food is one of the generators of dreams, which are not worth interpreting.
Health: Your subconscious knows a lot about you that you don’t, or maybe don’t care to know. Often times it will tell you something about your practices or lifestyle to tip you off about what its needs are. In dreams it tries to get the point across to you, sometimes politely, at other times not so.
Psychology: Stressful relationships and social situations can cause our mind to get out of kilter but our subconscious intervenes to straighten things out.
Dreams from the spiritual world
Those special visits, instructions, lessons and guidance that we receive are sometimes (but not always) interwoven with one of those mundane dreams your body generates. They are hidden and disguised because you are not supposed to know where the information is coming from. Like, if it is a big secret, you are led to think that you dreamed up all those unique thoughts and ideas all by yourself.
The bad news is that they occur much less frequently than the run of the mill physical dreams. The good news is that when you do experience them, you get the feeling that something special has occurred. Even if you can’t figure out what it means, there is a profound sense of purpose or message behind it. When experienced, they become landmarks in many people’s lives leaving them with a permanent and unforgettable impression of other worldliness embedded deep within their subconscious mind.
Do you have the ability?
Psychic ability is demonstrated whenever a person picks up information and knowledge that he or she wouldn’t or shouldn’t normally know. The information comes from a source outside of the person’s intellect, and is distinct from learned knowledge and experience.
The insights and knowledge derived, come directly from the universal mind and from other people themselves. It works like mental telepathy where one person can read another’s thoughts. Everyone has had that experience more than once in their life, and if they can’t recall ever having done so, it is because they were not paying attention and didn’t recognize it. Just like hearing, feeling, seeing, smelling and tasting, everyone has it. It is our sixth sense.
Some signs of your physical ability
- The telephone rings and you know who it is.
- You know what someone is about to say before they say the words.
- You get a hunch about something and it turns out to be correct.
- You get a sudden urge to go somewhere or do something, and when you do that thing, it turns out to be the right thing that you should have done.
- You get a sudden urge to go somewhere or do something, and you ignore it or don’t do it, and it turns out that you should have. And you regret it.
- You can understand someone’s true inner feelings even though on the outside they are hiding them.
- You have a feeling that there is a presence or that someone or something behind the scene is helping you.
- When something happens in your life, either good or not so good, you suddenly understand a higher purpose behind it.
- You sometimes hear a soft inner voice tipping you off about things happening in your life or in the life of someone else.