- Repeat positions of Vajrasaana as described earlier through 1 and 3. Recline slowly backwards taking the body weight on the right elbow first and then the left.
- Lie flat on the back. Keep the hands crossed above the head. Keep the knees close together in touch with the ground.
- Maintain with normal breathing.
- Return to Sthiti
- Stretches the Lumbar Vertebra,
- Stimulates the Lumbar Spinal nerves.
- Helps to prevent Sciatica.
- Mobilizes the hips, ankles and lower back.
- Helps in case of varicose veins.
Presons with Slip Disc, Spondylolysis and Snee pain have to avoid this posture.