- Take the hands behind the back, make a fist of the right hand and hold the right wrist with the left hand.
- Relax the shoulders.
- While inhaling bend backwards from the waist opening up the chest.
- While exhaling slowly bend forward from the waist bringing the forehead on to the ground in front of the knees. Collapse the shoulders.
- While inhaling slowly come up to the vertical position and then slightly lean backwards.
- This forms one round. Continue ten rounds slowly.
- Keep the shoulders collapsed.
- You can separate the knees as per your comfort to avoid unnecessary pressure on the abdomen and chest.
- Synchronize breathing with movement
- Keep your eyes closed and maintain breath awareness.