- While inhaling spread the legs apart by about a metre by moving the right leg away from the left.
- While exhaling, the right hand is taken down to the ground on the outside of the left foot, while the left arm is raised up to the vertical position.
- Trun the face up to look at the raised hand.
- Maintain at the final posture for 1 minute with normal breathing.
- Return to sthiti and repeat the same to the left side.
- Gives rotational movements to the spine.
- Improves the functioning of Kidneys and
- Strengthens the thigh muscles.
People with spinal problems, heart problems, and severe hypertension may avoid this posture.