What is awareness?
- Awareness is the state or ability to perceive, to feel events, objects and patterns.
- It is the state of being aware of something.
- Awareness, in the spiritual sense, means taking into account the totally of the environment one is part of.
- Most of the time we are simply doing our habits. The life that we have is a consequence of the past.
- The process of meditation allows us to relate to the moment as it is. No past or future only now.
- From it, comes the awareness, that, while we are part of a whole, the whole lives in us. This is affirmed by being aware of the breath. It allows us to go to the gap. In the gap, there is nothing.
- Going deeper into meditation we see the great void. No-thing ness. No space, no time, peace. In this gap, there is only union.
How to cultivate awareness:
- Analyzing the cause and effect
- Knowing the root cause
- Understanding the surroundings
- Living the wisdom
Blocks to awareness:
How to come over:
- Un-conditioning the mind
- Past residues
- Fears for the future
Identifying the change:
- Surrounding reflections
- Inner conflict
- Letting go the dominant
- State of mind
Truths of Life;
- Accept all the lessons which have come out of experience.
- Everything is set.. We are upset
- Bend the “I” and make it a bridge
- We are the onl tools for ourselves
- Meditation: Multivitamin for spiritual health
- What is, it
- No reaction.
- Silence time
- No junk mail
- Check your values
- Draw the line.
Examine the life:
- Ten Commandments..
- Know the self,
- Speak what you are.
- You are a zero,
- Accept the divine will,
- Parenting for peace.
- Inner peace.
- Every side is our side
- No reaction
- Surrender ness
Journey till now
- Known – Part of the whole
- Knowingness – true realization
- Awareness – Conscious living
Complete harmony and balance in thought, word and action
Always aim at purifying your thoughts and at the end “All IS WELL”.
Mindfulness is the awareness, that is, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It is opening to or receiving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is, without either clinging to it or rejecting it..