Benefits of Past-life-regression
Past Life Regression as a Holistic Therapy
The influence of the psyche on the mental and emotional health of an individual has been recognized only quite recently by modern medical science with the advent of and advances in psychotherapy, psychoanalysis and psychology. Of late a lot of work is being carried out to study how our psychological processes influence our physical health. This has given rise to a new branch of medicine called psycho-neuro-immunology (PNI). However, holistic therapies and many systems of traditional medicine have always been aware of the mind body connection. In fact it is the body-mind-emotions-Soul connection that is acknowledged by and forms the basis for all holistic healing systems.
To understand the healing potential of Past-life-regression, we need to first understand that all our present problems invariably originate in the past. This concept is quite challenging but it is extremely easy to understand when viewed within the perspective of a small time frame. For example, if you take a knife and cut your finger, it will bleed and you will experience pain. It is clear that your past action – that of taking a knife and cutting you finger – has resulted in the bleeding and pain. We can safely conclude that our past actions invariably affect our future. The same is true of our past-life actions as these too are our past actions. Therefore, our past-life actions have an impact on our present life. Going back to the past-life and seeing the roor-cause of a present problem brings about healing and transformation. By revisiting the cause, the effect gets healed.
- The following are some of the main benefits of Past-life-regression:
- Past-life-regression helps to heal chronic diseases. This is done in the following manner. Past-life-regression helps individuals to understand the karmic patterns involved and the resultant energy blockages that manifest as diseases, which are sometimes chronic. The understanding that flows clears the energy blockages and thereby the disease is healed. Take the example of a person who has had a past-life wherein he/she was never allowed to express his/her views or who had to pay a heavy price for having expressed them. In this lifetime, such a person may have a disease of the throt, which constantly hinders the person’s ability to talk normally. After reliving the past-life and emerging with an understanding of the root-cause, the energy blockages get cleared and the person gets healed of his/her throat disease.
- Past-life-regression helps overcome Fears and Phobias: Past-life-regression releases individuals from all kinds of fears and phobias by bringing about an understanding of the specific causes of these fears and phobias. The causes are mostly present in the previous lives. They could also be present in the earlier part of the current life. For example, a person who had this fear of closed spces (claustrophobia) had experienced a past-life where he was buried alive in an earthquake. Once he re-lived this trauma, he was able to overcome his claustrophobia immediately.
- Past-life-regression improves one’s inter-personal relationships: Past-life-regression improves one’s inter-personal relationships by causing the person to understand the past-life relationships with those individuals. Till this is understood, clashes and friction with one’s present lifetime’s relations is inevitable. Once the understanding flows, the person is able to see the larger perspective and, therefore, the relationships are improved or “healed”.
- Past-life-regression frees us from the fear of death once and for all: Past-life-regression frees us from the fear of death once and for all. The fear of death is the biggest of all fears plaguing mankind. Past-life-regression helps us to explore our pst-lives and through this exploration we realize that we are eternal beings. We understand that death is a mere transition from one state ot another and that the essence of our being continues into eternity as we have lived before and are going to live again after “death”. Moreover, once an individual has re-lived his/her past-lives, he/she validate this understanding in the light of his/her personal experiences. This removes the fear of death once and for all.
Though Past-life-regression has ancient roots, its importance can be felt much more in the New Age as the world is poised to take a quantum leap in consciousness.
“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it”. -George Santayana