- While inhaling, slowly raise the right arm sideways up
- At the horizontal level trun the palm upwards
- Continue to raise the arm with deep inhalation vertically until the biceps touch the right ear, palm facing the left side.
- Stretch the right arm upwards.
- While exhaling bend the trunk slowly to the left.
- The left palm slides down along the left thigh as far as possible.
- Do not bend the right elbow or the knees.
- Maintain for about a minute with normal breathing.
- Slowly while coming back to vertical position inhale and stretch the right arm up, feel the pull along a straight line from the waist upto the fingers.
- Bring the right arm down as you exhale to Sthiti position.
- Come back to Taadaasana Sthiti.
- Repeat the same on the left side, by bending towards the right side.
Note: Bend laterally. Do not bend either forward or backward.
Reduces fat in waist region, stimulates sides of the body. Give lateral bending to the spine improves function of liver.
Limitaitons: Ardhakati Chakrasana has no Limitations.